Thursday 14 January 2010

To let.

When.......age...........as............my
I..........Craven........mixing........hand
have.......ideologies....of............I
come.......shall.........the...........will
to.........be............species.......lay
my.........ripped........has...........waste
senses.....from..........not...........the
and........their.........succeeded.....human
realised...foundations,..in............race
that.......stripped......creating......and
my.........of............a.............make
tolerance..praise........peaceful......vacant
benefits...and...........coexistence...this
no.........returned......And...........place
one,.......to............if............once
I..........their.........this..........again.
will.......homelands,....is............Apparently
rise.......whilst........not...........the
and........all...........agreed,.......planet
make.......peoples.......then..........is
known......will..........with..........wetting
the........be............one...........itself
error......repatriated...sweet.........in
of.........to............wave..........grand
my.........theirs,.......of............anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment