Wednesday 13 January 2010

Good to be me.

Or maybe love like a thing that has love,
And then know little of what
There is left.
Following a long girlfriend,
Waiting for a look to end,
What I know I know is no good but
There is something wrong with me,
Something like a tiny seizure,
Umbrella and a coat and
All the sea and all the sand
Await a new landscaper.

Now don’t you anoint like a pencil has point;
Don’t you expect like a mirror reflects,
Or maybe move like a thing that has moved,
And you know better than what
You should love.
Following an absent friend,
Waiting for their trail to end,
What I want I know is too much but
There is some surprise in me,
Maybe such the world can’t see,
I’m standing here to tell you all
To wander home and make from your wall
A gate for your escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment