Wednesday 13 January 2010

I dotters and T croosers.

Bottom feeders and arse lickers
Stick together, don’t they;
Playing politics better than me,
And you as well probably.
Jobsworths and middle managers
All of them, and employed by directors
Who haven’t got a fucking clue;
Criticizing positions when they were
The only things complimented upon.
They squeeze any resistance
Possible from someone once
Assumed faithful, and accused me of
Swearing too much and having a
Bad attitude; fuck her and her
Posture, I hope her tits fall off.
Left me no other option than
To refuse a written warning
By submitting my own –
Basically: Stick your Fucking job
Up your arse. I felt better;
Lost my house and had to declare
Myself bankrupt for three years,
But I’m still here whilst they aren’t there.

No comments:

Post a Comment